Policy and Procedure Manual
- Virginia Association of Area Agencies on Aging (V4A)
- www.AgingNetwork.com Login
- Administration on Aging Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Administration on Aging Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Instructions
- National Citizen's Coalition for Nursing Home Reform
- National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center
- Synergy Software Technologies, Inc.
- United States Ombudsman Association
Joani Latimer, State Long-Term Care Ombudsman
Phone: (804) 726-6624
Gail Thompson, Assistant State Long-Term Care Ombudsman
Phone: (804) 726-6617
To access files that have a ".pdf" extension, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4.0 or higher) installed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader software may be downloaded FREE from the Adobe web site by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" icon shown below. Instructions for installing Adobe Acrobat Reader software will be provided during the download process.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader